- Family social capital – social relationships outside your family that members of family are in contact with
- The story of the silk merchant
- Think about the 3 to 5 people that you have the most contact with on a consistent basis
- Another consideration in forming social relationships is more personal – is this who you are?
- In your journey of building family wealth, look at family’s social relationships. what attracts your family to a certain family and what is it about the relationship that is enriching or stimulating or fulfilling?
- What do you think about this topic? I’d love to hear from you! use the comment form to tell me what you think.